All News & Events
- Keep it Moving! But Is 10,000 Steps A Day The Right Goal? July 28, 2021Continue Reading
Are 12,000 steps better, or will 6,000 work equally well?
From casual strollers in the park to purposeful striders in the mall, armed with phones, watches, wearables or pedometers, walkers are everywhere, tracking their ...
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update 01/11/21 January 12, 2021Continue Reading
I realize the flood of information regarding the approval of COVID-19 vaccines is both hopeful and overwhelming. Below you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently ...
- Dr. DuBose featured in The Sumter Item December 9, 2020Continue Reading
The Sumter Item is featuring Mayes DuBose, MD, of Carolina Concierge Care. In the article, Dr. DuBose discusses how he’s providing Sumter’s seniors with thoughtful, compassionate care through an even more individualized approach and an enhanced focus on proactive wellness.
Carolina Concierge Care, Sumter’s first membership medicine practice, allows Dr. DuBose to offer the type of ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- Dr. DuBose Now Accepting Patients 50+ August 23, 2019Continue Reading